Architects in Brittany : includes Architects in Cote d’Armor (22), Architects in Finistere (29), Architects in Ille et Vilaine (35), Architects in Morbihan (56)
Architects with entries on this site
- James Mathews British based architect, click link for full details.
- Ein Ty Breton based English firm; click link for details.
- David King Plans and planning, click link for details.
- Tom Holdom English architect living and working in Brittany, click link for full details.
SCOTIA SARL d'architecture :
Bilingual architectural service based in Morlaix, Finistère. William Walkington Architecte D.A.N. graduated at Nottingham University. SCOTIA is registered with the French Ordre des architectes.
Tel: +33 (0)9 53 52 45 42
Mobile: 06 15 59 64 83.
Web site: http://www.scotia.fr
- Your business could be listed HERE - why not add your page to this site? It's easy to do and it's FREE!
Mike McCoy: Bi-lingual draughtsman for architectural design. Tel: 02 96 43 44 23
French Property Solutions: Planning Permission applications prepared. Tel: 02 97 38 10 73
Malcolm Parry: Architect. Tel: 02 41 23 15 95
Anthony Oldfield: English architect, based in Morbihan. Tel: 02 97 39 26 08
Why not visit our art Wiki? You can read or write about art and artists. And even add a page about yourself…
".. Renoir, Picasso, Cubism, Renaissance art, Georges Seurat, Michael Asher, da Vinci, lautrec, leger, Joan Miro, Impressionism, Edvard Munch, Hans Holbein, Goya, Matisse, realism, rococo, baroque, Hieronymous Bosch art, Mark Rothko, orkin, poynter, pollock, Geoff Bunn art, Turner, Sol LeWitt, hirst, emin, Max Ernst, still-life, Richard Serra, landscapes, Primitivism, John Sargent, Madge Gill, pre-raphaelites, Conceptualism, Claude Monet, art brut, art povera, Mel Bochner, bridget riley, LS Lowry, Expressionism, modigliani, Marcel Duchamp, Victor Burgin, dada, surrealism and much more besides…"