French lawyer or British solicitor?

Instructing a British solicitor to advise on French legal issues may not be the best idea if you are buying property in France… Instructing a qualified, bilingual French solicitor, who is registered and practises in France, is much more sensible. It is a lot more cost-effective too.

There are a couple of lawyers that are registered in either jurisdictions. See for example.

Paul Duff

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License